Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Last Minute Slumber Party




When all the boys going hunting...the girls have a slumber party!! Cami, Alisha and I and our kids got together for a last minute slumber party after realizing we were all at home on a Friday night with nothing to do! After taking the kids to the park we all came back to my house and played! the kids had a great time and Grae's room was proof of that! After the kids settled down for bed us girls stayed up and watched a chick flick! It was was like I was in college again. Wow...I have never had more fun sitting on the couch in front of the TV. Not to mention that we stayed up until 3am talking...we all paid for that the next day! Thanks girls for a great night...I am pretty sure that is my latest night since having kids! :)


Photobucket

No comments: